I’m sure that I’m like many who have received this and been blown away by it. Almost a little embarrassed, but very, very grateful. I am very appreciative for being awarded this by Nanette Levin. Thank you so much, Nanette. I will keep this simple.
Here are the rules:
Rules for the Fabulous Blog Award:
- Thank the blogger who gave it to you and share the link back to the awarding blog.
- Name 5 fabulous moments in your life.
- Name 5 things that you love.
- Name 5 things you hate.
- Pass the award to 5 deserving bloggers.
Five Fabulous Moments in My Life:
- Getting married to my best friend.
- There are several moments in riding that were fabulous. Can I describe any one of them? No. J
- When I saw my one dog, Nah Kohe’, for the first time. He literally took my breath away and I thought, “Oh dang! That’s my dog!” I had him 9 ½ years. He’s still my dog.
- When I watched my mare foal.
- There was this one time I drove up to the barn where I boarded my mare and it was pouring rain. Through the windshield with the rain pouring down it, I could see the herd charging to the barn. I wish I could paint that scene.
Five Things That I Love:
- Chocolate, mostly dark and mostly unadulterated, but sometimes with roasted almonds.
- Horses, dogs, cats, well, just about anything with four legs and fur, but there are exceptions, and working with them in all ways.
- My family. I do have a great, understanding husband and two great kids.
- Music, and dance, and singing.
- Clicker Training. I love how clicker training has made me a better trainer, rider, and person (I hope).
- Riding and riding with the clicker.
- Pilates – doing and teaching
- Did I mention chocolate?
Oh, there was supposed to only be FIVE things…
Five Things That I Hate:
- Biting flies and ticks!
- Extreme heat with or without humidity, but humidity is worse.
- Extreme cold, especially with wind. I hate wind!
- Mean people
- Getting hurt or sick. It annoys me to be limited by pain or weakness.
Five Deserving Bloggers:
- Stale Cheerios – http://stalecheerios.com/blog/. Mary Hunter talks about clicker training in general and with horses and her horse rescue.
- Bookends Farms Ponies – http://bookendsfarm.blogspot.com/. Jane talks about her horses, her farm, her dogs, Pony Club, and clicker training.
- Shawna Karrasch – http://shawnakarrasch.com/blog/. Shawna talks about clicker training horses.
- Remote Coach – http://remotecoach.wordpress.com/. Fiona talks about how to improve your riding and showing and how she does it for you, with you remotely.
- Tales from a Bad Eventer – http://badeventer.blogspot.com/. Funny blog I just found.
(And if anyone can tell me why the first paragraph is in a huge font and how to change it, please let me know!)